Dean Baker is an economist and co-director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research. He was author of the Economic Reporting Review, a commentary on economic reporting in the New York Times and Washington Post, from 1996-2006. He holds a Ph.D. in economics from the University of Michigan.
- Center for Economic and Policy Research
- ERR Archive: 1999 - 2006
- Dean Baker's columns
- Data Bytes
- Big News: Arithmetic Problems at the Council of Ec...
- Silliness on the Budget Deficit
- Noble Lies to Promote Korean Trade Agreement?
- The "Social Security and Medicare" Syndrome
- Credit Card Debt Soars in May
- And, You Can Read More ......
- The Washington Post Argues for More High-Skilled I...
- The NYT Magazine on Immigration
- Creative Stories on Wage Growth in the Washington ...
- The Coin of the Realm